By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Metroid Prime 3 or Mario Kart Wii?????

Hi, i've been lurking for a while now, so i decided to join!

and since i'm thinking of getting a new Wii game, should i get Metroid or Mario kart?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I havn't played MP3 yet. Mario Kart is fun. Do that.

It depends on what you're interested in. If you want a good single-player game, get Metroid. If you want a good online/offline multiplayer game, get Mario Kart. Personally, I prefer the latter, but MP3 is by no means a bad game.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Welcome to the forums. I would choose MKWii.

Yeah, i really whant to play online... but i've been dying to get metroid. UGH. I'ts killing me!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Metroid prime 3. The only game that is better than Mario kart Wii. oops I forgot Mario galaxy and brawl...

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Welcome.

I would buy MKWii the online is excellent.

Welcome to the Chartz duder.

They're both great games, but to be honest, MKWii's online will make it last forever, and it's fun to keep going back to unlock more vehicles and characters, and there's online tournaments with new stages.

MP3 has the most amazing controls ever, but has no replay value.

I'd buy MKWii new and find a used copy of MP3.

As Incandescence has already stated, it's all up to which type of game you rather play. Single player wise, you can't go wrong with Metroid Prime 3. It's a fantastic ending to the acclaimed series. On the other hand, Mario Kart is all about the crazy shenanigans you can have with 11 other people.

So, what I'm trying to say is this: The choice is yours!

Oh, and welcome to VGChartz: home of the freshly baked, mouth watering Video Game Charts! We don't make it 'til you order it!

well since you want a good online game buy MKWii,but if you want an awesome single-player game get MP3

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"