By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor: Dark Cloud 3 being developed for PS3 exclusively

Dark Cloud is a great franchise. This really makes my day and it's exactly what the PS3 needs...more jrpg's.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

The Zelda killer is back for another go 'round.

This is awesome. Now if only suikoden 6 gets announced I can be more than happy with my purchase of the ps3.

I am surprised that some never have heard about but considering there were so many great games/franchises on the PS2 it is not that hard to miss some games;..

awesome news if true. Dark Cloud 2 was one of my favorite ps2 games (who would've guessed?).

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Around the Network

I played dark chronicle (cloud 2), it was cool, you could go fishing.
It had great reviews as fas as I remember.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Neos said:
Dark..cloud...?

enlighten me.

because typing dark cloud into google is soooo hard?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Skeeuk said:
papflesje said:
After the franchises "lost" to the Xbox, this would be a smart move, especially since they already have good ties to Level 5, which would make this an easier (cheaper) move for Sony.

a franchise lost is when it will never under any circumstances find its way onto the original platform.

ps3 hasnt lost any franchises, if your talking about so4. i can bet you that it will see light on ps3 6 months after 360 release

I used " to nuance the whole thing :p

That's great, I remember the second one being pretty damn good. This is one of those good series that were lost in the sea of awesomeness on the PS2. I'm actually pretty interested in this. More jrpgs! :D

Student forgot to mention rebuilding the town afterwards was like a puzzle. Ya had to talk to people and figure out what they liked or disliked and had to impliment that in your reconstruction plans for them.... or am I going crazy...