By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony plans on BUYING RARE?!

http://videogamerreader.tk/

It has not yet been officially confirmed but the Xbox Team is currently coveraging everything themselves! As we know Microsoft bought Rareware from Nintendo because Nintendo was in no need to have Rareware. Both Microsoft & Rareware have been working on several games together such as Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts etc...

In that case Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts featured a gameplay trailer along with some leaked screenshots of the game all around the web and various interviews about whats next to come for Banjo! Well... in that manner Sony offered money to Rareware so Sony can produce and publish all of Rareware's future titles.
I think what might of happen is that Sony knows the sucess that Microsoft will have with Rareware but in the matter of time nobody knows yet it is true but we will wait and tell you as Team Xbox will interview Rareware's "David Harlem". 

mM
Around the Network

i dont think microsoft will sell it to them

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

"I think what might of happen is that Sony knows the sucess that Microsoft will have with Rareware but in the matter of time nobody knows yet it is true but we will wait and tell you"

^Does this even make sense?^ I'm calling FAKE right now.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

What is this trash. Laughable.

Doubt it... but man Sony could give Banjo to Insomniac!!!!! think about that.

Around the Network

Rare belongs to Microsoft, why should they sell it? especially to Sony?

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

LOL

As in go buy us some coffee.

http://speedhunters.com

^thats what im saying they wont sell it to sony,cause that would just help sony

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I don't know what I would find funnier ... Someone comming up with such an insane rumor, or Sony buying the hollow shell of a company that is Rare.

Well maybe microsoft wants to sell Rare BECAUSE the great games they made while they were at Microsoft.. /sarcasm

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)