By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony plans on BUYING RARE?!

Why was this thread even posted? obviously fake. But ya screw sony, Nintendo should scoop em up, i want another diddy kong racing!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Around the Network

Wow awesome dudes! Yes finally!

PooperScooper said:
Doubt it... but man Sony could give Banjo to Insomniac!!!!! think about that.

I think it would just get lost among R&C and J&D and possibly Crash Bandicoot franchises.  Let MS keep.

Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
PooperScooper said:

I think it would just get lost among R&C and J&D and possibly Crash Bandicoot franchises.  Let MS keep.

How is that when naughty dog doesn't make crash bandicoot games anymore. I forgot who does, but they aren't owned by sony, and I believe there was a crash game on the gamecube and one on the wii, both bad games.

I don't see MS selling this to Sony. Unless MS keeps full rights all current Rare IPs.

Around the Network

In other news, Miyamoto defects to microsoft

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

solojohlo said:
In other news, Miyamoto defects to microsoft

NOOOOO!!!!!!!

OT: Why do people make dumb rumors like this? at least make it believable. (PS3 FW 2,00 anyone?)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

sc94597 said:
Loud_Hot_White_Box said:
PooperScooper said:

I think it would just get lost among R&C and J&D and possibly Crash Bandicoot franchises. Let MS keep.

How is that when naughty dog doesn't make crash bandicoot games anymore. I forgot who does, but they aren't owned by sony, and I believe there was a crash game on the gamecube and one on the wii, both bad games.

I bolded the word you should have read more carefully.

If CB is released on PS3, it will raise the "furry platformer series" to 3, even if Sony doesn't publish, even if ND doesn't make the game.  Even if CB is not released on PS3, there will already be 2.

Let MS keep.  Sony does NOT want to buy Rare for BK.

I would laugh if this really happen..

Anything can happen guys,ill give this a 10% chance of happening...

Fuck Rare dude, that would be a waste of money.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson