By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you sell your Wii for anything?

well i would trade it for a car,then i would just buy another wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

I suppose I would sell it if I could make a profit. I would also need to be assured that I could buy another Wii right away, which in my area, is a long shot.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

To get mgs4 even though i have it, wii is boring basically its a cheap PS2 thats why the wii is selling like crack

Well, I did buy 2 at launch and sold 1. Yes, I know I'm evil for taking advantage of poor innocent gamers, but what can I say? I can't help being the greedy SOB, that I am. Unless, I was really desperate for $, completely fell out of interest in gaming, or knew I could make some enormous profit off it, I wouldn't sell it, until I already had another. I also bought a ps3 at launch and sold it. Good thing I didn't get too greedy and sold it ASAP. I think it's interesting that this came up, because just recently I've been seriously considering selling 1 of my HD consoles. With a PC, a Wii, DS, and PSP, I don't really need 2 HD systems. I might end-up selling the PSP instead, but I probably wouldn't get much for it. I'm not sure yet. It's just something I've been considering heavily, lately.

No i wouldnt.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)