By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you sell your Wii for anything?

For just one full controller, wii sports and all the vc content I would sell it for $500. That would make me a decent little profit after I buy it all again and with that $150 or so in profit I would buy 3+ more games. :)

Around the Network

If the Nintendo factory burned down in conjunction with a popular casual game being released, and Wii prices went up to $400-$600 on ebay, yeah I'd sell my Wii and buy a 360 and a few games, then buy the Wii back in 6 months.

I would trade it for a mountain made of vanilla pudding.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I would trade it in for a PS3 in a heartbeat.

I would certinly keep mine. SSBB and MKWii are way too precious to be sold. I have purchased over $600 in accessories, games, and hardware.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

Around the Network

No, because if I were to sell my Wii, I'd either have to sell the games, console, and all to a friend, or risk losing all the progress I have made on these games...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I will sell my Wii for $600 then buy it again with some games

Already did. For a better console.

*Cough* PS3 *Cough*

Feel free to add me as your friend-PSN ID: Bobo012893

Seeing as I have a strong aversion to hoodwinking others by charging more than I even paid for the product in the first place, and a decidedly keen attachment to my Wii, I'd have to say that no, I would not sell or trade it for anything at the moment. Mind you, a dire financial situation would reverse that quickly enough; I may like the Wii, but I like staying alive better, and that's a lot easier to do when you can afford things like food.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

I bought a Wii a few months ago, and sold it within a few days.

I bought it purely for profit, so I suppose 60 bucks profit is enough for me to sell mine. :)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)