By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Would you sell your Wii for anything?

I would certainly trade it for ps3.

Around the Network

Not likely... If I did, I wouldn't include most of the games and controllers, etc... (maybe wii sports and some games I don't play much), and would have to get about $500 or more for it. (That is including about 3 downloaded games, totalling about $30).

If it's enough HD games or console, then I may consider it, but only because I may eventually get a HD console anyways. Given that it could be a pain to replace, might even require significantly more than $500 but would throw in some controllers/games to offset a higher cost.

Since the original question would lead to a silly answer, I'll answer "would you sell your Wii for anything worth less than 250 €?".

The answer is no, because I'd have to buy another Wii afterwards thereby losing money ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Step 1: Sell Wii
Step 2: Get the money
Step 3: Buy more wiis with the money
Step 4: ??????
Step 5: Buy 2 wii's for self....

Former something....

Nope. I have everything I want for the most part. The Wii is sacred to me. Hqad it since launch =D

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

I dunno but I could sure go for a Klondike Bar right now.

If my great-grandmother was on her deathbed and if I sold my Wii she would live I would say,

"Screw the hag. She has to die anyway! She's 115 years old!"

/sarcasm

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

I'd trade mine for an elite 360. Already have a PS3.

If i could see the finished version of Quantum of Solace or have seasons 4, 5 and 6 of LOST show up mysteriously on my desk today i would sell my Wii and never touch a videogame again

I would also be more likely to sell it if there was a new model out that had more storage so that I could afford to upgrade. That said, I would more likely give it to my daughter and just purchase the new model.