By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGO login is so dumb

^^I thought he was quoting someone else who said that, to make fun of the lack of logic. Maybe I'm wrong though.

OT: I wanted to try out MGO but when I saw I had to create a Konami ID, I stopped. I'm sick of all these alternate ID's, EA makes you do one too. I'd rather have the option to not bother, and just not have my stats tracked or something. I'll get around to trying MGO later when I'm done with the Single player.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

Around the Network
roadkillers said:
sieanr: I couldn't help but read your Sig about the 360 turn and all. Ummm, If you turn 360 degree's you will be facing the 360 again. So ya had to correct you on that one.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
roadkillers said:
sieanr: I couldn't help but read your Sig about the 360 turn and all. Ummm, If you turn 360 degree's you will be facing the 360 again. So ya had to correct you on that one.

If Michael Jackson tought us anything...

Took me no more than 5 minutes to get everything up and running, now making my character.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

lol nice Micheal Jackson thing. Anyways I played 5 matches of MGO and after that I took the game out and put it back in its case. Then I dusted off COD4 and started playing that. MGS4 is amazing while MGO is average.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

that is pretty bad,but you will have fun playing it online

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I watched my friend play MGO, it seemed okay, but not anything special. To be honest, I wouldn't have mined at all if it didn't even come with online.

But it still has potential, so I won't give up on it quite yet.

When you play it, make sure to not use the automatching and instead go the 'PC' rout and select your own servers so you can filter out all of the servers that don't have a good connection. I had a terrible time in the beta because I did automatching and the lag was terrible and it's nearly impossible to do anything when everything takes a second to register.

I had a better time playing MGO yesterday than I ever have. You just have to be careful and not do some crazy run and gun action.

I like the one character thing. My nephew is insane at Halo, but he advances though to a point where he does not win every time (I have seen him get twice the kills as everyone else combined).

As a kid, he hate's a level playing field, so he makes another character so he can destroy newbs. I think that sucks. Lower skilled players should play lower skilled players. This helps keep that in check.

TheRealMafoo said:
I like the one character thing. My nephew is insane at Halo, but he advances though to a point where he does not win every time (I have seen him get twice the kills as everyone else combined).

As a kid, he hate's a level playing field, so he makes another character so he can destroy newbs. I think that sucks. Lower skilled players should play lower skilled players. This helps keep that in check.

Yeah, one character is great. I allows those who want to really delve into the game one shot at making it all work.

God forbid that someone might want to play with multiple styles depending on time/server/team/etc.

No options RULE! I know I loved that shit in SWG.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/