By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Why call it 'America?'

WTF!

"America" means America, not U.S.A.

U.S.A is a country.
America is 2 continents.

ioi is correct when he puts "America" because he means America (compromising all of North and South America).

Around the Network

more like canada FTF

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

@thekitchensink: I agree...

Talking of Microstates. Australia gets in own section on the wiki page about them because of the disproportionate amount of them we have :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micronation#Australian_developments

TWRoO said:
WTF!

"America" means America, not U.S.A.

U.S.A is a country.
America is 2 continents.

ioi is correct when he puts "America" because he means America (compromising all of North and South America).

Well, that does make more sense when you think of it like that.

I guess that the US flag next to the hardware sales threw me off. It'll be more useful if 'America' had like a collective flag, just like how the European Union has one.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
Strategyking92 said:
because the US is the greatest country in the world, i'm suprised they aren't tracking sales of games in sealand though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Canada FTW!

Russia WTF!!!

@OP

Im mexican and I have a Wii.

IF it is short for North America or the Americas, why the US Flag?

Russia FTW? Great to see that their is not only hate for Russia..

Cedval said:
IF it is short for North America or the Americas, why the US Flag?

Well the Canadian flag would be awkward considering the majority of the sales are from the USA. It must be very hard for the Canadians though but I think they are used to it;.