By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, sorry we ended it after about an hour, but we should definitely all play again. I don't think I can tonight (my friend is finally done with his LSAT, so we are going to the bar to celebrate), but I definitely can tomorrow.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

I am up for another game tonight if any of you want to play. I will create the game in about 1 and 1/2 to 2 hours. You guys let me know if you are interested and I can start the game sooner or later based on if people wanna play.

I will post when I have created the game.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Anyone up for a game of MGO?

I can play with other Europeans, feel free to add me to your MGO friends though I won't be playing until I beat the main game, and I doubt that I will play that much

Konami ID: Munkeh111
Game ID: Munkeh11
Character name: Munkeh111

Around the Network

I will add you munkeh.

konami ID: dawve301

Game ID: dawve241

character name: dawve241

i'll join this once I get my copy, i'm in canada.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

SlumsofOhio said:
Anyone up for a game of MGO?

I can play later today.

i can play tonight :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

MGO is down for me, for some odd reason. Cant get passed the logging in screen