By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wait, the servers are still limited to 1000 people? I thought that was only for the beta. That is stupid as hell.

Please tell me they didn't wipe our IDs or anything. If not, then I'm up for the league. My MGO name is either makingmusic or makingmusic476 (one is my game ID, and the other my Konami ID).

Around the Network

Im up for it. ID is JOKA_THE_SMOKA

i love MGO :P

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Maybe you guys should also include what region you are in if you are interested. Seeing as how the game is region locked and all.

Hey, if anyone wants to play tonight I will create a game in about 40 minutes at midnight here in the central time zone. Here is the game info. This is for the U.S.

Server: C. Wolf

Game name: VGChartz

Password: ioi

It is going to be more geared towards the two maps that weren't in the beta so that I can figure out all their little nuances. I haven't even played the Urban one yet. Ambush Alley is pretty cool though, I must say. Midtown Maelstrom is good, but it is awful if you have like 16 people on the level. You can't even go out in the open without getting shot. At least Blood Bath knows its just a spray and pray level, and has enough terrain for some tricky maneuvering if you know that you are doing.

By the way, can someone put that server info in the original post?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

@akuma587

Im in the US too. I'll try to make it to the game :)

The urban one (can't remember the name) is a remake from subsistence and i feel right at home there (it used to be called City Under Siege)

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

Alright I am going to make the game right now. Hopefully a few of you can join me and Joka.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Alright I am going to make the game right now. Hopefully a few of you can join me and Joka.
I'm in, if I can remember my ID and all that, lol.  Luckily I never deleted the MGO beta. ^^

It's making me download the 1.01 patch, something I already HAVE downloaded and installed on the beta. :|

The match is over I guess. :(

yeah sorry about that, played for about an hour then i had to go, maybe next time :)