By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA IV- Dissapointment?

@Kyros

did you find the bowling "hard" on the first date?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

To be honest I lost and it wasnt fun enough to try it again. I am not sure if it was hard or if I was too stupid though.

leo-j said:
My prediction went completely upside down, instead of the PS3 and 360 seeing a huge boost and wii sales dropping, the exact opposite happened for no reason either..

LOL

This game was a huge disappointment. It's the only 360 game in my possession right now that has frozen several times.

When walking sideways, the whole camera is diagonal and stuff and Niko's feet don't touch the ground. The driving is unwieldy and all the guys talk about is how much they like P****. One time, whatever, but during every mission, it gets annoying.

The graphics are not as good as Gears of War and the hip-hop station only has like 5 songs. The reviewers that gave this thing a 10 must've been drunk off the Wack Juice. GTA III is still my favorite one. Honestly, this game deserves like an 8.5. The dialogue is overrated.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

darthdevidem01 said:
@epinefridis

well...the "fun" wasn't there....yes I know it sounds like a typical nintendo fanboy excuse but thats the truth not only for me but MANY people on this site...

Hopefully they make a GTA:SA type game next instead of a "Vice City"..

@munkeh111

agree....the PLANES....just WOW!!!!!

I swear half of my last-gens playtime went in the planes of GTA SA.

I agree that there was very little fun to be had in GTA4, where the f*ck are my planes,  the tank, and the Hunter.  Why is it also so easy to run out of cash in the game, losing 30k or whatever it is for dieing is crazy, and 5k for each RPG round is insane.  Where are my taxi missions, my ambulance and firetruck missions and all the other crap.  Why can i not modify my cars, why can i not have a giant warehouse to store all my cars. 

GTA:VC was just so much fun back in the day, i killed over 100k people in the game, i maxed out my cash, i made it to level 246 of the police missions.  And GTA:SA was even bigger and had more stuff to do, but they did manage to screw the tank up in that game, the Tank was shit.  But driving to the top of the mountain in a Transport truck with the trailer attached and driving it off the top is just so much fun.  Stealing the planes on the first island and flying to the second ones when they were still locked and having a jet Fighter come after you is crazy. and the great dog fights going jet to Jet.  Or base jumping and sky diving.  GTA4 has none of these freat things. 

GTA4 also has a busted melee system.  Niko also walks like a drunk retard.  The cover system is not needed at all either.  And why the hell are ther so few cheats for the game.  Its impossible to find the cars i want.

Around the Network

One more thing, where are the gangs, they need to bring back the gang stuff that i remember from GTA2, and i want each gang to have a certain style of car that stands out and each gang to have an area on the map.

Absolutely, in hardware and software sales, and in terms of the actual quality of the game itself, Gta4 is a disappointment.

ultimate_123 said:
Dunno, but I thought the sojftware were a bit of a disspointment, maybe its just me,

I dunno, but your post triggered Firefox's spellchecker and crashed that crap. Thanks a million.

OT: You have to be joking. Disappointment? Please. This game is full of win. Maybe in a video like Zero-Punctuation, you should explain yourself clearly. Mucho gracias.