By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - GTA IV- Dissapointment?

@cremator

why not....MGS4 evolves & improves from previous game like no other

my favorite MGS was MGS2...but it was on xbox as well..

Seriously cremator you will be banned if you continue with your trolling.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

For people that actually finished the other GTAs, easily, it was the best and the most story driven GTA. For me too.
For people that played other GTAs for a couple of hours, roaming around the cities and destroying everything it was a disappointment. Logical I say. But these are not the guys that I will trust to have an opinion about such a colossal game

Eliasg is ABSOLUTELY right. The GTA war was victorious for MS, the DLC is yet to come and it will be big, and the sonyboys think that it was a disappointment. Personally i don't know a single person who loved previous GTAs and didn't worship GTAIV.

@darthdevidem01
Mate, I try hard to take you seriously, but you do everything to discourage me. In a debate we had the other day, you claimed that you would extinct from the forums cause you re gonna buy MGS4 (is that the way you enjoy the most anticipated game of your life? 1 hour game play, 2 hours FMVs, 3 hours chating on VGChartz???) and ALSO, you were gonna buy GTAIV!!!! That means, you HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GODDAMN GAME. and you claim that "da game waz a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!". All your age restricted creditability IS PERMANENTLY LOST. Sorry for ya mate.
I wish a Rockstar employee could observe all this Sony Fan's Loyalty they're getting...

darthdevidem01 said:
@ultimate

have you played other GTA's.////specifically San Andreas

Yep, have played all of em. Heres my order:

1. Vice City

2. GTA IV

3 GTA III

4. GTA: LCS

5. GTA: VCS

6. GTA: San Andreas (Only GTA I havent completed!)

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

epinefridis said:
For people that actually finished the other GTAs, easily, it was the best and the most story driven GTA. For me too.
For people that played other GTAs for a couple of hours, roaming around the cities and destroying everything it was a disappointment. Logical I say. But these are not the guys that I will trust to have an opinion about such a colossal game

Eliasg is ABSOLUTELY right. The GTA war was victorious for MS, the DLC is yet to come and it will be big, and the sonyboys think that it was a disappointment. Personally i don't know a single person who loved previous GTAs and didn't worship GTAIV.

@darthdevidem01
Mate, I try hard to take you seriously, but you do everything to discourage me. In a debate we had the other day, you claimed that you would extinct from the forums cause you re gonna buy MGS4 (is that the way you enjoy the most anticipated game of your life? 1 hour game play, 2 hours FMVs, 3 hours chating on VGChartz???) and ALSO, you were gonna buy GTAIV!!!! That means, you HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GODDAMN GAME. and you claim that "da game waz a HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!". All your age restricted creditability IS PERMANENTLY LOST. Sorry for ya mate.
I wish a Rockstar employee could observe all this Sony Fan's Loyalty they're getting...

Thanks Epinefrides...

*na eisai kala file, den paei allo me ta paidakia pou mple3ame edwmesa....*

Na eisai kai sy kala re file. Exv saltarei teleiws. Ena paixnidi ths prokophs bghke gia to kabourdistiri tous kai exoun lalisei oloi. Bgalan mapa kai to GTA. Na doume ti allo tha doume.

Around the Network

None of my friends have finished it and many have stopped playing it. From a software perspective it has done well.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

epinefridis said:

@darthdevidem01

Thanks epinefridis. Dartdevil I make one comment about MGS4 while you call GTA4 as a game a huge dissapointment with no reasoning and your calling me a troll?

ultimate_123 said:
Dunno, but I thought the software were a bit of a disspointment, maybe its just me,

The game will keep selling. GTA games like Wii games have great legs.

tuoyo said:
Based on the VG Chartz poll it seems to be a disappointment in software sales as each version is going to be far outsold by Mario Kart which most people expected was not going to happen.

I thought most people thought Mario Kart would outsell seperate GTA but combined GTA would outsell it.

@epinefridis

WTF?

I got GTA 4 4 days before MGS4....if you don't know you can ask other members of this forum if you want to..

as for being extinct from the forum....the day MGS4 came out I played it all day....n only came on Vg chartz at night (I do not play games for more than 6 hours a day but MGS4 was an exception)

& BTW I feel sorry for you as you have no analytical or investigational skills whatsoever....if you were so smart you would've checked the date when my post excitedly said I got GTA 4....& compared it to the release date of MGS4

but obviously you fail in that respect & as a result your post ultimately succumbs to absolute failure

Yet another xbot pwnd.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey