By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - the scariest game villains ever

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/the-scariest-villains-ever/a-2008061315431334063

i havent heard of some of those,but otherwise i like it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

ehhh i agree with almost everything under 10...kinda...idk about some of those didn't scare me but yes good list.

Incert Witty Comment on how i'm a fanboy of all systems including PC here.

i think nemesis and pyramidhead were scarier then dr salvador, but he did surprise me few times

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

That clown is going to give me nightmares

I think that they should have shown the berserk dr salvador (are they the same enemy? i dunno) from the mercenary bonus game. lol, that guy didn't want to go down without ripping my head off, even after taking 15 bullets to the head.

Good list nonetheless.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

Around the Network

Berserker...Damned I hated him XD...

Hmm  if I would make a top ten  I would also included the dinosaurs (Especially the T-rex) of Dino Crisis 1...Seriously I hated it when I walked past a window and a veloceraptor jumps through it..

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Jdi86uV3o&feature=related

It's not a bad list, but I'm not sure "scary" is really the right word for some of them. Half of those guys would better be described as "creepy", although that's not a bad thing: Adam still has the coolest death scene EVER, and the Pyramid Heads were disturbing enough that every encounter with them was quite unpleasant.

Yeah, redeads scared the crap out of me when i was a kid

The Arachnids in Festers Quest scared the hell out me back in the day.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

im sleepin with the lights on tonight.