By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGChartz Launches Dedicated News Portal, news.vgchartz.com!

007ybrik said:
WEEZY^^

Yay :D

Around the Network

Please, stay out of reviewing games. It would be for the best.
Anyway, bitchin.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

cool,nice addition,i like it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

WOW, big day for VGChartz. You guys have done a great job with this site.

I hope you mods have cleaned and shined your ban hammers, its gonna be getting alot of use this week.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Yes but that isn't an excuse to run amok, continue to break the rules and they'll be banned again. ;>

Around the Network

The thing I don't like is that you use news.vgchartz.com as the title for it.

Couldn't you call it VGChartz News?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

@Soriku

but both of them were banned such a long time ago....hell they were banned when I was just a viewer of the site

Gballzack was very nasty if I remember....dunno who blue3 is or was...

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Blue 3 spammed the forum...X_X...

--OkeyDokey-- said:
007ybrik said:
WEEZY^^

I'll go tell Foshoryuken.

Why would you do that?

Wow, huge day for VGC indeed, nice work guys.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089