By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STARWARS Foce Unleashed New Trailer. WOW.

How good does the game look?. Amazing. It's all in game to. Cant wait for this. Check out the way the hut breaks up when vader trashes it. Wow. Just wow.

Around the Network

That was a great video but dammit too many plot spoilers!

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Does look awesome

Damn good video. Not much of a trailer though haha. No worries, it actually makes me want to play this game so badly. Jimmy Smits ftw!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

soz bout trailer thing. I should have said video diary.

Around the Network

This game has just moved into the must buy realm for me. Wii version mine it will be.

A little sad that they had to give out a spoiler, but it got me excited about this game even more.

the game keeps getting better

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Is it just me or do people on this site not care about the games anymore? Whenever game threads are posted(with the exception of Halo or MGS or FF) Noone bothers to talk about them. This site is filled with threads about one console better than the other. And those threads usually hit over 100 posts. But games forget it. Shows the type of people we have on here.

That trailer was AMAZING!!!!

This game just moved from the "not interested" realm into the "should I get it for the Wii or the 360?" realm.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS