By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - STARWARS Foce Unleashed New Trailer. WOW.

I want this game but I don't know wich system I will buy it for.... oh the dilemma..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

we've all been waiting for a great Star Wars game for a while, and this could be it (crosses fingers)!

selnor said:
Is it just me or do people on this site not care about the games anymore? Whenever game threads are posted(with the exception of Halo or MGS or FF) Noone bothers to talk about them. This site is filled with threads about one console better than the other. And those threads usually hit over 100 posts. But games forget it. Shows the type of people we have on here.

I very much agree with u.

Personally I am very excited by Star Wars Unleashed. This game has been on my radar since it was announced, and I remember those impressive clips about the physics in this game (what was the tech called again? Was it Havok in conjunction with a new tech?). But now with the trailers showing gameplay, I know this will be a quality title.

@ slimebeast, I think it is the euphoria physics engine

Well it is a repost but oh well yeah I like it and the story is pretty good..looks promising;

Around the Network

this game looks pretty damn incredible,im more interested in he story than anything else really...

i will be getting the wii version and the pc version of this game, it looks very good cant wait for september.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

i don't think it is coming on pc, i wish it was though

Looks great, but I'm still trying to decide if I want to get this or not.