By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

Yeah, that was crazy, most of the time youd kill me in about 10 shots, you have really good aim! you may thin im good, but my EA rank is almost -100!! Yeah, its that bad.

Amp, try to move around while you shoot, itll make it harder to kill you. Itll also be harder to aim right, but youll get used to it.

Around the Network
Voltaire said:
Yeah, that was crazy, most of the time youd kill me in about 10 shots, you have really good aim! you may thin im good, but my EA rank is almost -100!! Yeah, its that bad.

Amp, try to move around while you shoot, itll make it harder to kill you. Itll also be harder to aim right, but youll get used to it.

hahah my ea rank -612 -_- lol but thats because my brother plays with it too....i might get a new name see how i do.

I should be able to do it sunday as well, I work until a few hours beforehand, but I'll be home on time...

I can probably do Sunday. And I vote for Village this time, just to mix things up a bit.

ok i'm thinking village too ....4-5 ppl should be good enough for it .

Room name : Vgchartz

Password : wii

Around the Network

I'll try to be there. I need to actually practice this time, though, so as to not suck so much. See you later!

lol no practice needed ! well i been playing Mario Kart haven't touched MOH2:H in couple days . Just show up to bust caps in asses !

You suck at Mario Kart.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
You suck at Mario Kart.

yes I "suck" at Mario Kart too :(

^^ ^^

LMAO. I only lose at Mario Kart because of bad luck. It's like that in poker too for me. Medal of Honor I just stink.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger