By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

Nah I use the wiimote and nunchuck. And yea I was one of the best in the game. Used to own people on the top of the leaderboard in that game that always talked trash on the MOHH2 forums. All of them were noobs though, if yall want to know. Either use an MP40 or grenades. None of them know how to use any other weapon haha.

Around the Network

Yea I noticed about the nades every time I play random deathmatch online always somebody godly with the nades ....walk boom dead. I like the mp40 but I <3 the bar more.

Yea BAR is my favorite as well. And yea they are really bitchy with the nades online. I mean the only time I use nades is when I have multiples around me(trying to get double kill haha), or if I've been shot up pretty well and I need a quick kill or a way to hold you back from coming and killing me.

But I'll never do liek what they do where they'll let the grenade on a timer and then bum rush you and kill themselves but you too. I just think that's the most noob thing you can do.

why was i dying in two shots. were yall aiming at my head?

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

I always aim for the head.

Around the Network

lol we get lucky sometimes ....or it only felt that way but it was more then 2 shots cept with the sniper m1 guns ect .

zucas are there any special settings to make the aim area smaller like a dot or something? its quite big to be percise....

Yea I thought I'd pull out the sniper to even things out a little bit. Of course I'm pretty nifty with the snipe as well.

Special settings? None that I know of. I simply adjusted my settings the way IGN showed us in that video.

sorry I wasn't there guys, I had to work until it was over :(

Zuca is crazy with MoHH2!, Your very good. It was a good game everyone, but why did you guys leave so early (or maybe i ws late?)?

mm.. i FORGOT... probably next time....

So, Zucas is the roland in this league?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989