By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

Unfortunetly i cant see this going anywhere. Weve been planning a match for a while now and so few have shown up.

Ive set up a Conduit match at 6pm PST. Post your info in the Conduit Thread. You all are welcom to join in, it may not be MoHH2, but it is a FPS, so at least well be able to play.

Around the Network

Yeah, we didn't planned this well again.. We will have to postpone this again.

What time is it in PST right now?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

About 4:12pm. Pacific time is 3 hours behind Eastern time.

Ok, I think i can do it. I will add you let me see my FC

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

I was glad to see a bunch opf the old crew in conduit tonight, I had been swayed by COD, but so far conduit is much closer to the smoothness of this game, which I love. Plus there are no friggin dogs :P

I almost want to toss down an oldschool MOH game one of these days, as I am burnt out on COD.

Around the Network

Agreed. For a while there i felt crazy deju (how the hell is that spelt?) after seeing 'Falcon55' or 'Spdk' running around the map. Kenology was there too.

Radio missed the game though, thats a bummer.

Alright cool , just leave me a mssg whenever you guys plan to play .Wouldn't mind capping you bastards for old time sakes ...if i remember how that is.

Anyways added all the oldies from here conduit code the ones that had request anyways ...
add me : 1763-0495-9557

Wow it's been a long time since I'd been to this forum. I was invited by noname back on July 30th of 2008 and have just never made time to join you guys. I don't think I've even played MoHH2 online since I'd poked into this place a year ago. I'll have to look for you guys on Conduit online because I've been playing the single story when I can and I'm at 80% completed I think. I've tried online a couple of times and really enjoy it. PM me you guys are playing and I'll join the new league for it. I'm tired of working to much. I need some more fun time in my life.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Well shit i accidentally deleted my old profile on conduit :/ ....so here my new code add me ..I readded all yous in here .

4340-0583-3052