By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

WiiUnite is definitely a bit more active. And sadly, the people there are pro's. :(

Proud Member of Valiant Triumph

Around the Network

If there is any interest in a game for tonight, I can host one and post the results later. I do not have to work tomorrow, so I will have no trouble with hosting. This should help to see if anyone is even checking out this forum anymore.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

I am in for tonight. An idea is to make an open DM room for about up to 8 or so.. That way if there is only a couple of us there will still be some others in the room.

Sabin55 said:
I am in for tonight. An idea is to make an open DM room for about up to 8 or so.. That way if there is only a couple of us there will still be some others in the room.

Sounds good. I will make an open room called VGCHARTZ (no password).

I think maybe we should have a bigger room than 8, as if it fills up quickly with other people, our own people will not be able to get in. How about 15 and we make it for village or city?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Hey Sabin55, great game. You are freaking good man. I still can not aim as well as you. I can never get the long distance kills that you seem to get so easily and quickly.

Too bad no one else from here showed up, but you had a great idea to make the room open and play with a few others. That gave me a chance to finish with a positive score!!

Thanks again for a fun match.

NNID = RangerOne

Around the Network

Good game.. You should have stayed.. bunch of newbies came in the next game.
That War0Machine was messing everything up.. I would be a little bloody from going at it with him.. then you would round the bend.. or you would get me pretty good and he would pop up to get the kill.
You got some good distance kills on me as well. When you were on the roof and we naded each other I have no idea how I lived.. I saw so much red a paper cut would have killed me.

My wife bought me the game last Feb. I played through the single player then tried it on-line.. Got smoked and it was no fun.. think I stopped playing with like a 34-150ish score. Picked the game back up in Nov. when you asked for a TDM. I have gotten a lot better at it.. I am ranked 1300 now.

You are ranked 1300??? WOW, you have gotten good.

I started playing last August and I sucked for months. Had no idea about lag shooting and I was really getting frustrated. I sank to a score of -1400 sometime around November. Then someone explained lag shooting to me and I have been clawing my way back ever since. Now most people would have started a new account, but no, not me. I had to take my RangerOne all the way back to positive territory. Just last week I made it to a +27, and today I am around +275 for a ranking of around 9050. I still like this game very much. I have a feeling that when The Conduit comes out, I just may put this game away for a long while.

NNID = RangerOne

Sorry for letting you down guys, i completely forgot about the league by playing with one friend.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Yah actually you guys told me about lag shooting.. I had no idea either.. At first I didn't like the game because of a lack of cross hairs.. Liked playing with snipers,, though when I played with you I got shot to shit so I practiced with the Thompson.. Then you guys grenaded the hell out of me and I had to practice with those. You always seem to be the one getting the Kill shot on me.
I hope the conduit lives up to the hype.. There is a huge lack of FPS's on the Wii, and it's the only console I own.

Falcon095 said:
Sorry for letting you down guys, i completely forgot about the league by playing with one friend.

Don't worry about it Falcon, there were no LeagueBot reminders, nothing planned until the last few hours before game time. I think we need to find out who is still interested and start over if there are still enough of us. We will have to work something out.

NNID = RangerOne