By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

I wont be able to make it this week.. after bowling were are.. well drinking more..
Like I said.. Sundays will be hit and miss for me for the next couple months.. I usually play during the week now, and have seen some of you on at times.

Around the Network

I should be able to join in tonight if I can keep from falling asleep. I drove 10 hours (round trip) this weekend to be at my grand daughter's first birthday party. Oh to be young again...

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

^ lol, sleep all day

I will make it, if anybody has skype say it, we can use it for voice chat.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
^ lol, sleep all day

I will make it, if anybody has skype say it, we can use it for voice chat.

I suspect there are others that do the skype thing. Some of these guys I play against are just to coordinated to be doing it without some kind of communication. I do not know very much about skype. Can you have group voice chats? Could a team of players all chat with each other while playing another team?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Skype is software to so you can have voice and video chat with people (i guess you knew that but just in case :P), it's possible to have a group voice chat, most of the time that's the point to coordinate with all the people of your team if you are playing a team deathmatch.

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

Argh, I fell asleep waiting for the start. Hopefully a few people showed up. I'm sorry guys...

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

lol, no problem we were only 3 :P

You know, for only 3 people in the match, it was fun!!! I mean, I got my behind kicked REAL GOOD, but it was still fun.

I still have not mastered the art of the nade. If I killed anyone with a nade, it was totally by accident.

Still, only 3 people...

NNID = RangerOne

Yea it was pretty fun for 3 ppl nades flying every where made it felt like 6 ppl instead of 3. I love running out of ammo whipping out old reliable luger to get couple head shots :)

results
1st me
2nd falcon
3rd ranger one

1st me
2nd ranger one
3rd falcon

1st me
2nd ranger one
3rd falcon

brawl4life said:
Yea it was pretty fun for 3 ppl nades flying every where made it felt like 6 ppl instead of 3. I love running out of ammo whipping out old reliable luger to get couple head shots :)

results
1st me
2nd falcon
3rd ranger one

1st me
2nd ranger one
3rd falcon

1st me
2nd ranger one
3rd falcon

Hey buddy, I hope you did not take it the wrong way when I kept killing you after you were dead...just letting off a little steam.

NNID = RangerOne