By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

EntilZha said:
brawl4life said:
Yea it was pretty fun for 3 ppl nades flying every where made it felt like 6 ppl instead of 3. I love running out of ammo whipping out old reliable luger to get couple head shots :)

results
1st me
2nd falcon
3rd ranger one

1st me
2nd ranger one
3rd falcon

1st me
2nd ranger one
3rd falcon

Hey buddy, I hope you did not take it the wrong way when I kept killing you after you were dead...just letting off a little steam.

^^ Haha yea I noticed you made sure I Rest in Pieces . Thats why I started tea bagging both you bastards after i was done killing 

Around the Network

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be available for a game tonight. I am off on a business trip, but I will be back next weekend.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

I think i can too, but it's super bowl weekend.. i don't think we will have many people

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

wtf, this thing is dead..

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
wtf, this thing is dead..

I think you are right.

There are a few of us that still seem interested,  but we would need new admins and several new recruits.

Any suggestions?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Around the Network

i logged in the last few weeks and never even saw a room

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709

Migrate over to WU. :)

Proud Member of Valiant Triumph

radioioRobert said:
i logged in the last few weeks and never even saw a room

Well, between you, me, and Falcon that only makes 3 who seem to still be interested. We would need two of us to be admins and at least 2 more people to have a 5 man DM. If we could get 6, we could have 3 on 3 TDM or CTF. Or we could just hook up at a specified time and jump into a TDM on the same side and try to work as a group.

If we want to continue trying league matches I really think we need to change the time and maybe the day also. Late on Sunday night is become to difficult for me. 

Well, let me know what you guys think.

NNID = RangerOne

Ressurected said:
Migrate over to WU. :)

How active is this game over there?

Are they mostly pros? Because I am certainly not, and it would be no fun to get slaughtered every game.

NNID = RangerOne

I already get slaugtered in every one of our games.... :)

But I'd be fine to get slaughtered elsewhere as well!

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709