By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

that last level will prepare you for anything

Around the Network

hahah yea took me 12tries to get pass all those bastards they keep coming. finally i went nade crazy and made it threw barely.

so what level do you guys perfer playing on ? only reason i picked sewers was because its the smallest level so we can find each other more. Feel free to call a new map vote after the first or second round.

Sewers is probably the best choice for a group as small as ours. Mind you, if we can recruit more people...Brute was expressing interest, and maybe we can hook wiitard back in?

well Voltairian usually plays guess he didn't log on today to see the game ....wiitard got a ps3 and brute said he will get the game once he gets his paycheck. They just need to lower the price on the game been out a year and still $50 -_- .
try registering your name again dude1 it not linked to ur results on the first page for some reason .

don't forget to register your forum names as well:

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=26720

Around the Network

yeah sewer is probably the best for the 5+ people we have, maybe the village as well that one isn't too big.

So....

when should we do the next game?

ummm spdk why don't you pm just ben and tell him you want to be an admin also ...always good to have more then 1 . That way you can host game when your free too. Oh if you guys have Mario kart too also got that league going ^_^. i'm free to game whenever as long as its 7pm or later eastern time. how bout this thursday or sunday ?

I sent just_ben a PM, thanks for the tip...

sunday might be doable for me btw, depends if they have me open or close at work...

I can try for Sunday. No promises, though, and it'll have to be late Sunday.