By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

we all outta jot down days we can all play so it's a bit more organized.

Around the Network
Wiitard448 said:
amp316 said:
PS3??? What???!!!!

Got it mostly for mgs4. Still have my wii and plan on playing it more than my PS3.

I see. Playing Metal Gear is acceptable. If you were playing Haze I'd have to get ugly with you.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

spdk1 said:
we all outta jot down days we can all play so it's a bit more organized.

well what timezone / day are you availiable to play ? For me its perferably at night around 7pm eastern time to whatever .....day doesn't really matter right now.

as long as I have a day off anything is up for me, this week is iffy though, but we could play tomorrow night if you'd like 7 eastern is fine.

if not next weekend will be descent, i'm taking a trip friday, so my boss jammd all of my work days together :(

sounds good ....now where has Just Ben disappear to I need to ask him about the league set up so we can start this league... So far Me, You ,Amp316, and Voltairian are sure players thats a good 4player death match .

Around the Network

Will set it up tonight brawl, I was just waiting for an admin ;)

Dam as soon as i sent back my copy of the game everybody joins.

If you guys are planning on playing tonight, would you mind giving me a heads up? My online has been sporadic recently, but if it's working I'd be happy to join.

Just_Ben said:
Will set it up tonight brawl, I was just waiting for an admin ;)

Awesome ! once again thank you .

noname2200 said:
If you guys are planning on playing tonight, would you mind giving me a heads up? My online has been sporadic recently, but if it's working I'd be happy to join.

ok sounds good think i'll host at 7pm tonight then eastern time. Deathmatch guns/nades.

room name : Vgchartz  

Pass: vgchartz

tonight 7pm eastern time guys ....someone better show up -_- last time i sat in that room for 20mins waiting >.>

Have fun with your league ;)