By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

I'll be there don't worry

Around the Network

reminder starts in 15mins ....room will be up in 10 mins .

room name: vgchartz
pass : vgchartz

edit: my persona is megabyte79

ok room is up people me, amp316, and spd are in it ...real game starts in 5mins

good game guys, I'm a bit rusty...LOL

haven't played in a few months

Good times, guys. Which one of you a-holes was megabyte, and which one was unknown? 'Cuz I hate both of you.

Around the Network

great fun guys !lol i am megabyte :) ....who the hell was unknownguy99 ? he was pretty good.

oh plz register the name that you play with online by clicking here so it'll be link to you once I enter the data.
http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=774822

megabyte is brawl, not sure about unknown, and you guys definitely pwned all

Will do. And Brawl? I don't ever want to hear you say "I suck at X" ever again. ;) Seriously though, I had fun. Thanks guys.

noname2200 said:
Will do. And Brawl? I don't ever want to hear you say "I suck at X" ever again. ;) Seriously though, I had fun. Thanks guys.

lol i did suck at the game but i guest finally beating the single player campaign last night and playing threw arcade mode really improved my accuracy . I think radiorobert was unknownguy99 not sure tho.

The single player mode, eh? I should probably give that a spin then. For FPSs, I usually just go straight to multi, but considering that I can't hit the broad side of a barn maybe I should give it a go.

And if that was radiorobert, he should come in here and give me some pointers!