By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Connecting to MGS4 online Problem

Dogs Rule said:
GodofWine said:

FYI - I am Skigazzi in MGO...find me...Im an easy kill :)

edit - we'll need an official thread for this one...whats your MGO name??

Or just add it to your listing in the PSN screename directory that is stickied. :)

Official PSN Screen Name Thread

Simple solutions bore me

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)

Around the Network

I probably wont play this one online as much as i did cod4. i think i'll just play it for what it was made for-story mode.
Did anyone have a headset problem? My headset works fine on every other game and my screen name showed that i had a mic but i couldn't hear anyone else and i doubt that they could hear me since no one was responding to me (and yes other people did have a mic next to there screen names so thats not the problem)

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

This entire process is complete and utter bullshit. Why the fuck can't we just use our PSN identification? sorry for the rant but it's complete and utter bs

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Spire_VII said:
This entire process is complete and utter bullshit. Why the fuck can't we just use our PSN identification? sorry for the rant but it's complete and utter bs

No need to apologize...I think everyone here agrees.

Yee-haw, I'm ready to play!

This weekend, I think you'll see me playing under:

konami-id-rul3z

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
rocketpig said:

konami-id-rul3z

that's not the id that we will see, its the game-id. whats your game-id? Mine is Murk

currently playing:

i'm using the link provided by Arcturus to do the registration stuff and it's asking me to input a password for my game id. I do and it sends me back to the form saying "Your Password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters of 8-32 characters in length." So i input a password consisting soley of lower cased alphabet characters and then it tells me that "Only number (0-9) can be used as GAME ID password characters.Please don't use alphabet characters and symbols." So i input a password consisting only of numbers but then it tells me " Your Password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters of 8-32 characters in length." So it's just an endless loop of bullshit and i can't complete regristration

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

nextgreatchamp said:
rocketpig said:

konami-id-rul3z

that's not the id that we will see, its the game-id. whats your game-id? Mine is Murk

That's my Game ID.

Spire_VII said:
i'm using the link provided by Arcturus to do the registration stuff and it's asking me to input a password for my game id. I do and it sends me back to the form saying "Your Password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters of 8-32 characters in length." So i input a password consisting soley of lower cased alphabet characters and then it tells me that "Only number (0-9) can be used as GAME ID password characters.Please don't use alphabet characters and symbols." So i input a password consisting only of numbers but then it tells me " Your Password must be a combination of alphanumeric characters of 8-32 characters in length." So it's just an endless loop of bullshit and i can't complete regristration

The password fields were giving me shit, too. I ended up just using part of my phone number and that finally worked on the third try. Dunno WTF that was all about.

rocketpig said:
nextgreatchamp said:
rocketpig said:

konami-id-rul3z

That's my Game ID.

Your game id is :"konami-id-rul3z" cuz your confusing me. i thought that you were giving us your konami id being "rul3z"

currently playing: