By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else thinks that Final Fantasy XIII will get a perfect 10 from ign?

Actually, the highest rated JRPG would go to Chrono Trigger at 95% followed closely
by FFVI at 94%

Around the Network

if they hype it up big time then yes it will ge a ten, i seriously think right now i go take ET and repackage it, slap it on a DEW can and get MTV,FAX

highly plausible but if so they mind as well give hello kitty island adventures a 10.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

I think it will, I know for certain this will be the best final fantasy of them all.

mM

Will FF13 get a 4.5 from IGN cus HAZE got a 4.5??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Think it will turn out to be a great game that will deserve a 10 but i think they will give it 9.5

People said MGS4 won't get 10 from Gamespot and IGN because of GTAIV but it seem MGS4 was so great they had to. But from now on don't expect 10 from IGN and Gamespot for a long time.

I think it has the potential to. But most games do.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Actually from this year IGN has decided to give a perfect ten to all the games that have a big budget. So FF13 will definitely get a perfect 10 from them, no matter if it's a good game or total crap.

I predict IGN will give it a 9.5 because they've given practically EVERY major FF a 9.5.

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*