By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
darthdevidem01 said:
I AGREE with them and for 1 REASON that GTA 4 got the UNDESERVING 10

so MGS4 had to get a 10 to tell gamers its MUCH BETTER....

if GTA 4 got a 9.5.....then MGS4 would've got a 9.8....

so BLAME GTA 4

Actually, that makes sense.  It didn't deserve a lower score than GTA, so a 10 was the only option.

Around the Network

@makingmusic

I know....I am not saying it desreves a 10....but 9.99999 it surely deserves LOL

but they think its a BETTER game than GTA 4....so they have no option but to go for the 10

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:
IGN and Gamespot's review scores are bullshit. Only fanboys put merit into getting a 10 from those sites.

Eurogamer, Gametrailers and Gamespy are a lot better. Fair and trustworthy.

lool,,how did you type with all those tears blurying your vision?

IGN is the best gaming site,,,gamespot on the other hand=garbage

IGN is as bad as Gamespot. Both are very corrupt. I haven't played MGS4, but if the game is around the same quality as the other MGS games, then it doesn't deserve a 10, nor a 9.

Didn't IGN complain about early review restrictions too? Yet MGS4 still gets a 10?

I wonder how EGM will review MGS4.

@shio

yeah that's why IGN gave another PS3 exclusive HAZE the lowest score it got....

Around the Network

It probably deserves a 10 more than GTA IV

This just proves that lenghty cutscenes can be tolerated if the story is good. The game is awesome so far though I only played an hour of it.

@munkeh111

have you got it yet?

darthdevidem01 said:
@shio

yeah that's why IGN gave another PS3 exclusive HAZE the lowest score it got....

I'm pretty sure there were several lower scores for Haze. But anyone with some knowledge knows that IGN is as bad as Gamespot. The review of GTA IV which took less than 3 days to play so they could release it before the game came out as an exclusive review. And they please alot to publishers.

The only magazines I know that are sure to have some integrity are Eurogamer and EDGE.

The fact that Sony gets fairer reviews of their games means that Sony is not on their 'payroll'

darthdevidem01 said:
@munkeh111

have you got it yet?

Not here yet, but I am out all afternoon,so I won't be able to really play it until this evening