By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - My defection.. (anyway to get a ps3 for cheap?)

after MGS4 ,,give uncharted a try ,,,,It's THE best action adventure game I ahve played,,you won't regrett it ...

anyways congratzz man ,,,hope you enjoy it,,,I played MGS4 for 2 hours now and you won't believe that it's a game.It's 20/10 ,,,yea that good :)

Around the Network

totally worth it dude

read my MGS4 impressions thread....n other peoples impressions are there too...

THE GAME IS THE BEST!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

There are far too many people on this forum that are too emotionally attached to their consoles. If a console has games you want on it buy it.

With you purchasing a PS3 you can try out the tons of demos on the PS Store and find other games you enjoy both retail and PSN alike.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

After you pop this puppy in,you'll say:so long 360.PS3 FTW!!

This game is to good.

Around the Network

Don't feel bad about buying a used or refurb PS3.

They don't break down, period.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

@ssj12

I think he'll be too addicted to MGS4 TBH!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SpartanFX said:

after MGS4 ,,give uncharted a try ,,,,It's THE best action adventure game I ahve played,,you won't regrett it ...

anyways congratzz man ,,,hope you enjoy it,,,I played MGS4 for 2 hours now and you won't believe that it's a game.It's 20/10 ,,,yea that good :)

Not as good as Zelda, but still a damn fine game, and easily the best on the ps3 after MGS4.  If uncharted 2 is just as good, it may replace Jak & Daxter as my third favorite franchise after Zelda and MGS.

@OP:  There are no truly spectacular deals right now that I can think of aside from the Wal-mart deal.

Now I'm off to play more MGS4!

I bought one - at target (they sold me a used one >:( ) didn't return it because most of the saved data is on there

MGS4 is worth it

Understanding is the key.

I've sold my soul - I see no reason why PS3 gets so much flak - its predecessors dominated and so does it.

I don't even know what a Wii is anymore.

Understanding is the key.