By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

I was kinda wondering what you were talking about Superchunk^^; That'd explain it ; ; I wanna know what they said now.

Here's a variation of my last one, in a more standard shirt format^^; I personally think it came out better.

White:

Black:

Here's the backs.

There we go :3 much better.

Black:

Also, I'll probably put them on a shirt so you can see what that looks like^^;

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

I'll get to work on one tomorrow hopefully. I can be quite random at times so hopefully this one comes out good.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

ill try to think of somthing but im not a very good artist

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

thanks for the logo Source...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I have a shirt idea, I'll post it if I have the chance

Around the Network
SaviorX said:
I'm trying to post a picture in here from Microsoft Paint and Word, but it won't go. Anyone mind telling me how this works?

You have to upload the picture to photobucket or some other picture hosting site and then link it here.

EDIT: It's clearly too late for me right now. >_<

Also, what?!?!? They took out the funny sign up lines? That's proposterous!

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

The first T-shirt listed by MrBubbles would be a buy from me, that T-shirt is exactly want i would be willing to buy.  The shirt is simple and shows what this site is all about and its not too busy and its not a bad looking shirt either. 

The second idea listed by Mrbubbles has great potential aswell.  It shows what the site is all about and the idea of placing the Community icon in the picture would be a big positve for this site. 

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

D: I want in!!! My scanner is still being annoying