By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

As for the last one I'm torn between Benga Benga's design and Nikkom's design. Have to see if they'd consider sharing a shirt, if not we may just do four shirts.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

I vote for the first and second from skeezer.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Well I'm for 4 shirts then... doesn't making a 2 sided shirt add money to the prize of a Tshirt? And I don't think Benga's and mine design are compatible for one shirt.. How about you Benga??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Glad to be at the last 4!

I don't see a problem having 4 shirts. Nikkom and mine are both quite different, from each other and the ones you've chosen already. (come on, we need at least one with that vintage look, vintage is the new retro).

I have one design in the making, which will be better than the one that's on now, but a bit the same style. Haven't found the time to finish it.

TheSource said:
joora said:

Got to refresh my vector editing skills a bit so i've whipped up a little illustration. Hope you like. Two versions of placement.

I have another idea, but dunno if i'll be able to make it in the next few days.

(i've watermarked the illustration closeup)

This one is clever and to the point...

I like this one , and this gets my vote , but if there will be more shirts , can we have at least one which doesnt asumes that the Wii is by far the face of the industry ... you know , maybe one that doesnt has a Wii domination quote or pic in it ?

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

^^ Can't handle the truth? j/k
@TheSource
Well Benga and I won't be sharing a shirt so lets make the 4 shirts fast so VGChartz world domination can begin!! Thousands of gamers wearing a VGchartz shirt!!! ... who will be a perfect target to be beaten up by Neogaf members... j/k

I agree, Nokkim's design cant go together with BEngas

^_^

I saw this picture in another thread:

Wouldn't it cool if we could get him posing with one of the T-shirts!!!???

Someone!! Make it Happen!!!

Just got back from a business trip and saw that my design is one of the chosen ones = me very glad that people like the design. I didn't want to put the empashis on the wii domination, i just wanted to illustrate the current console situation. Maybe i'll have to redo it next year :) There are some great designs in this thread, i think 4 designs just ain't enough.

I would've loved to be able to do more designs, but right now job is taking all my time.

@Source: Let me know when you need the vector files, and if some tweaks are needed.

Ahh man, why do we have to choose. Can't all of them be made? "Their like my children, I likes them all." - Strong Bad

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself