By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Vgchartz T-Shirts Competition, Win and you Can Make $ (dollars, not vgc$)

Ill get more designs in by the end of today

^_^

Around the Network

Joora: great design!

Source: Can we set the deadline to sunday? I want to finish one design, but need some time and I think that some others could come up with cool stuff in the weekend too.

The last 2 are awesome! I'd actually consider getting those... The others, sorry... But I wouldn't wear those!

THE NETHERLANDS

MontanaHatchet said:
I'm not sure about wearing a shirt with Brett's face all over it in public...

Wait... the boss's name is Brett?  News at 11!!!

I still like the very first one Source posted, with the guy sliding down the chartz going "WIIIIIII!"

I also like Hunter's, but I don't think we can use it, because it only represents the situation as we know it now.  Sony or Microsoft could each take a huge dive or rise to stardom.  Also, Nintendo's factories could burn down

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
BengaBenga said:
Joora: great design!

Source: Can we set the deadline to sunday? I want to finish one design, but need some time and I think that some others could come up with cool stuff in the weekend too.

Hey Benga are you nuts? Saturday is Netherlands vs Russia!! I actually would like to send in a second design but I think I'm gonna be drunk this whole weekend... I love it when the Dutch play.. Sitting in a bar, get mad drunk & everybody is your friend..

if they win, more alcohol to celebrate, if they lose, more alcohol to try to forget the game...  :)

-Edit- I'm talking about the European Championship Football..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
I'm not sure about wearing a shirt with Brett's face all over it in public...

What about in private.... LOL

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

NiKKoM said:

I forgot to upload the Black Shirt version:

nice design.... I have two in mind... dunno if I will have it ready...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

You guys can have until Sunday..

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

L.C.E.C. said:
Wow, PichuPichu, that's a great phrase that I never would've thought of.

I got it from tibisor's idea, i would have said...

"BEWARE, WE KNOW WHAT GAMES YOU ARE BUYING"

BengaBenga said:

Another one. For good ones I actually have to think for longer than 5 minutes, but this will do until the weekend.

I would buy this!!!!!!!

This is my signature.