By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NFL 2K9 announced for Wii

Godot said:
Seriously, mods should do something about misleading thread titles (mistake or intentional). Half the thread titles have nothing to do with the actual thread.

OT: Are the others NHL2k better than NHL from EA?

The EA hockey games are much better, i purchased NHL 2K8 last year for the PS3 and it was shit, the game looks like some last last gen xbox games and was full of glitches and bugs that forced my file to be deleted more then once because the game kept screwing up. The game would also freeze after mataches for no reason, so i was forced to phone 2K and find out that i was not able to have certain major game options turned on or it would freeze or corrupt my game. Even after fixing what they told me to the game would still suffer these problems, the game also had slow loadtimes and had frame rate problems.

Around the Network

I wonder if this will spur EA to develop NHL 09 (or future) for the Wii -- it is the only sports title that it is not moving over to this point.

(And while people might yell about EH -- NHL 08 was much better received by the critics than NHL 2k8 -- which was an unexpected reversal of fortune.)

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

PS2 port confirmed.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

^no its not,i think this will one of the sports games thats not a ps2 port

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It is funny how much of a difference one letter can have on something lol.

OT: Cool, I was waiting for someone to get off their rusty dusty and make a hockey game, talk about an untapped market.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Around the Network

Glad to still see Take Two is still supporting the Wii this hockey game should be really good if they implement the controls the right way.

At first I was like "Wow!" when I saw the title, then when I clicked into the thread it turned into "Wow, totally misleading title! Now I don't give a damn" hahaha ;-p

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

RolStoppable said:
yushire said:
Are canadians the only one who likes hockey?

Nope, ice hockey is the national sport #1 in Finland and Latvia as far as I know, while every other European country's #1 sport is of course football.
LOL really? Because most of the memebrs complaining why no franchise hockey game on the Wii are canadians :P

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
RolStoppable said:
yushire said:
Are canadians the only one who likes hockey?

Nope, ice hockey is the national sport #1 in Finland and Latvia as far as I know, while every other European country's #1 sport is of course football.
LOL really? Because most of the memebrs complaining why no franchise hockey game on the Wii are canadians :P

I don't think many Finns and Latvians visit this site, lol.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here