By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Place Your Bets: Who Wins the Presidency - Obama or Mccain? (revive in Nov)

Great analysis, Mr. Source.

I am rooting for Obama and believe that he will prevail. I disagree with you about some of the states though..

Obama will likely win in Pennsylvania, it was close for a while but he's pulling ahead in polls and could really increases his chances by picking Sen. Casey (who has been a long-time supporter) as VP.

Georgia, Florida and Louisiana are trending to be even more conservative. The problem for Democrats in these states is a large suburban and exurban population vs. one or two relatively small cities and that heavily favors Republicans.

Around the Network

I'm going Obama. In another thread it was mentioned that in the primaries McCain pulled more votes then Clinton, yet in those same states Obama pulled more votes then McCain.

Obama just has to made sure he get's (his) people to the voting booth.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Nothing against old people, but Mr. McCain looks frail. Winning probably won't do his health any good. Way too much work/pressure.

I've seen some vids, I think Obama is a pretty good speaker. Full of confidence, that is. So, I'll place my bet on him.

OBAMA

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

Considering that John Kerry managed to beat Bush in '04 in Pennsylvania, Obama is almost certain to win there.

Around the Network

Is there a deadline for both candidates to pick their running mates? And does anyone care to make a prediction who the VPs will be?

Obama

i predict Mc cain

Wow how is Obama getting Georgia as of right now. I guess Atlanta takes a big chunk of voters and I think that is one of the only blue areas in the entire state.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I personally think it'll be a close race between Naz and Rol, though the fanboy coalition may force us under the tyrannical rule of Crazzy.

Oh, the PRESIDENTIAL election! Obama.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."