By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Place Your Bets: Who Wins the Presidency - Obama or Mccain? (revive in Nov)

Galaki said:
Nothing against old people, but Mr. McCain looks frail. Winning probably won't do his health any good. Way too much work/pressure.

I've seen some vids, I think Obama is a pretty good speaker. Full of confidence, that is. So, I'll place my bet on him.

From a teleprompter, yes.

Off the cuff, Obama is as bad as Bush, if not worse. He's terrible

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

Obama will win by a squeaker. He is seen as "change" even though nobody knows what that change is. Of course, he will be screwed over by the amount of problems that needs fixing, and will lose the next election in 2012.

Personally, I want McCain to win. He only has one good term in him, but he has enough experience and can play partisan politics well enough (going across the aisle) to make an impact.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Obama, and I'll even give you a spread. 40 electoral delegates +- 10.

Currently playing: Civ 6

i predict obama

Before I can answer your question, I must first consult the Obamanomicon.

Around the Network

Obama for me...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Bursche said:
Obama will win by a squeaker. He is seen as "change" even though nobody knows what that change is. Of course, he will be screwed over by the amount of problems that needs fixing, and will lose the next election in 2012.

Personally, I want McCain to win. He only has one good term in him, but he has enough experience and can play partisan politics well enough (going across the aisle) to make an impact.

Ditto and for the same reasons (though I have a few others). This country badly needs a moderate right now and Obama doesn't fit that bill at all.

As for Obama, time will tell what I really think of him. I don't care for most of his politics but I will reserve judgement until I get to see the campaigns start in earnest and see a few debates. 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

rocketpig said:
Galaki said:
Nothing against old people, but Mr. McCain looks frail. Winning probably won't do his health any good. Way too much work/pressure.

I've seen some vids, I think Obama is a pretty good speaker. Full of confidence, that is. So, I'll place my bet on him.

From a teleprompter, yes.

Off the cuff, Obama is as bad as Bush, if not worse. He's terrible

Should make for an interesting debate.

I give this thread a 9.8. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

I'll bet Obama because John McCain is slightly closer to Bush.

In the end i doubt it will matter as John McCain and Obama are so close on most issues it's scary.

I'm thinking Obama is going to win.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089