By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix's Party 2008 announced

kingofwale said:

There is a Kingdom Heart coded????? and FFXIII mobile is still alive.

well, at this rate, KH3 won't come out until at least 2010

Coded is a ridiculously-stupid-looking cell-phone game.  It's basically KH meets The Matrix, as Sora is sent to this virtual world and has to do coding minigames... fun?  Not so much.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
kingofwale said:

There is a Kingdom Heart coded????? and FFXIII mobile is still alive.

well, at this rate, KH3 won't come out until at least 2010

Coded is a ridiculously-stupid-looking cell-phone game. It's basically KH meets The Matrix, as Sora is sent to this virtual world and has to do coding minigames... fun? Not so much.

I was hoping more like sidescroller (like KH for GBA). you know, for Iphone, but wow, I don't even know why SE bother, wasting money and man-power.

The game I'm most looking forward to (outside of the big names) is Dissidia FF.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@Kingofwale

Dissidia FF is "big"....

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

about dissidia, did you see the scan showing Jecht and Tidus in the game?

@Soriku

BOOOO!!! ZIDANE!! BOOO!!....lol
_______-

Yeah but now as we can see its not the KH or FF13 one.....so that leaves one option & once upon a time FF4 was on a console (SNES n then PS1 remake)

@munkeh111

no....but if its anything like brawl I WANT IT!

Around the Network

@Soriku

BOOOO!!! ZIDANE!! BOOO!!....lol
_______-

Yeah but now as we can see its not the KH or FF13 one.....so that leaves one option & once upon a time FF4 was on a console (SNES n then PS1 remake)

@munkeh111

no....but if its anything like brawl I WANT IT!

All these game can go to xbox's console and probably will since sony f'in sucks and keeping anything exclusive that they don't make.

oh yeah

FFVXIII>FFXIII 

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Soriku said:
Sicilian. said:

All these game can go to xbox's console and probably will since sony f'in sucks and keeping anything exclusive that they don't make.

oh yeah

FFVXIII>FFXIII

You win the thread.

@darth

What's wrong with Zidane? Have you even played FF IX? =/

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

@trestres, that one is awesome

@Tres, you beat me to it! Awesome win!