By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix's Party 2008 announced

@bleu-ocelot

for some weird reason I see this HATE for FF13 while just love for every other random JRPG announced....

Like apparently Last Remnant & IU look better than FF13...als FF CC for Wii looks better than FF13

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Auron wren't anti microsft before your ban?

starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
And BTW Auron the wii is a bitter disappointment games wise so far & I have 10 games on PS3.........more than I ever had on the PS2

so if you think i am "suffering" & "starving" for games consider yourself completely wrong.

EPIC FAIL!!!!

BAHAHAHa 

EDITED

I wasn't insulting Ps3 in some sarcastic way BTw.......it was a pure typo

darthdevidem01 said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
And BTW Auron the wii is a bitter disappointment games wise so far & I have 10 games on PS2.........more than I ever had on the PS3

so if you think i am "suffering" & "starving" for games consider yourself completely wrong.

EPIC FAIL!!!!

BAHAHAHa 

EDITED

Ahhh now it is clear.....you had 10 games on PS2 and you wont have more than 10 on PS3....get a 360 it has mor than 10 good games.

Seems you fixed the wrong thing or maybe that's how it really is, sad though that PS3 owners myself include can't and won't find 10 good games :(.

@Auron

360 exclusives I'd buy if i had it are 2 right now.......Mass Effect & LO

NOTHINg else interests me........

on Ps3 I love the variety of platformer, action adventure, FPS, RPG (coming soon) and so on

if your trying to convince me to buy a 360.....you are failing big time

and since I have wii as well with SMg the best game ever....I have no problems.

I am actually thinking of buying a DS

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
Auron wren't anti microsft before your ban?

Yes i was but MS is doing everything to get good games for their customers while Sony is giving us the bug F-YOU so as i am not stupid i must go to the side that actually gives a shit about its customers and by some sick twist of fate that is MS nowadays.

darthdevidem01 said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
And BTW Auron the wii is a bitter disappointment games wise so far & I have 10 games on PS2.........more than I ever had on the PS3

EPIC FAIL!!!!

BAHAHAHa

EDITED

LOL!!!!

An even more EPIC FAIL!!!!

Think you changed the wrong thing buddy. 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

darthdevidem01 said:
@Auron

360 exclusives I'd buy if i had it are 2 right now.......Mass Effect & LO

NOTHINg else interests me........

on Ps3 I love the variety of platformer, action adventure, FPS, RPG (coming soon) and so on

if your trying to convince me to buy a 360.....you are failing big time

and since I have wii as well with SMg the best game ever....I have no problems.

I am actually thinking of buying a DS

Not doing that at all, you are trying to convince me that certain games won't go multi because you said so....

Auron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@auron

then why is MGS4 not been ported...........why did Nomura say Versus XIII is a PS3 exclusive 5 times??

And the actual Final Fantasy XIII is definetely exclusive........as I said if you want Versus XIII...fine

Its a spin-off n spin-offs are known to be crap (KH team or not)

I used to be a diluted fanboy much like yourself. I used to put down starcraft for every positive 360 comment he made. Then i got banned. So i played my PS3 then ran out of games. And then i waited for some RPG's but it seems PS3 has none. It might get some multiplat RPG's later but it has nothing now. 1 RPG that might go multi(no proof it won't) is not enough to keep me a loyal Sony fan. Sony is screwing you so after you beat MGS4 a couple times (great game BTW) and have little to nothing left to play come on over to another console Wii and 360 we have games here.

Wait a minute....you have a 360 now?

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
starcraft said:
darthdevidem01 said:
And BTW Auron the wii is a bitter disappointment games wise so far & I have 10 games on PS3.........more than I ever had on the PS2

EPIC FAIL!!!!

BAHAHAHa

EDITED

LOL!!!!

An even more EPIC FAIL!!!!

Think you changed the wrong thing buddy. 

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

EDITED