Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix's Party 2008 announced

@Soriku

Yes ofcourse I did.....did you even bother playing FF10 or FF6....I think not

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Soriku

yeah cus FF9 sucked big time.....boring boring boring!!

WTH? FF IX is the best FF made. Did you even bother beating the game?

Best FF ever made??  I guess you never played FFX.  And talking about boring FF games, i would say FF3 on the SNES which i think tranlates to FF6 and FF3 on the DS are perfect examples of boring FF games.

Griffin said:
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Soriku

Best FF ever made?? I guess you never played FFX. And talking about boring FF games, i would say FF3 on the SNES which i think tranlates to FF6 and FF3 on the DS are perfect examples of boring FF games.

Thank god I'm not the only who found FFIII (DS) to be completely *yawn* boring. If I can't sleep at night, that game is sure a good "nightcap".

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

@Griffin

HOW DARE YOU!! FF6 is not boring

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

When was a remake of Final Fantasy 6 announced?

I know Final Fantasy IV is releasing but I haven't heard about 5 or 6.....

Around the Network

For god's sake, stuff arguing about which FINAL FANTASY IS BEST. We have it in nearly every thread about RPGs, can't we just have a "which FF is the best" thread so that it does not end up on every single thread (and even if you think that a game is comparitively bad, don't call it crap, because nearly every FF is a great game, even if it is crap when compared to one of the greats)

Griffin said:
Soriku said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Soriku

Best FF ever made??  I guess you never played FFX.  And talking about boring FF games, i would say FF3 on the SNES which i think tranlates to FF6 and FF3 on the DS are perfect examples of boring FF games.

FFX is great, but that game comes nowhere close to FF VI in terms of character development, storyline, villain, etc...

Maybe the dated graphics turn you away?

Just about any true fan of the series will agree that FF VI is the best in the series. Although I do understand FF VII brought in a whole new group of gamers who don't know much about those that came before it.

Don't even get FF VI fans started on musical score. :)

This is why FF VI really needs a remake.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I actually enjoyed FFX...maybe because that game is what got me into Final Fantasy :P

ecurbj said:
I actually enjoyed FFX...maybe because that game is what got me into Final Fantasy :P

By far FF X had the most upsetting ending to any FF game I have ever played. It made me sad after all that work. :(

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

tabsina said:
a bit worrying to not see anything about dragon quest

They are downplaying DQIX while they do the Xenithia trilogy remakes.