By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wiiware games are 100X better than big 3rd party games. WHY?

@Yushire: Yes it is that GOOD. Go buy it and see for yourself. Lost Winds is a great idea and was a great start to Wiiware but Toki Tori feels like a full game and plays a lot like the old Lolo games (as I've stated before).

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

I'll try it then it looks like fun, BTW is the game isnt short like Lost Winds?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

@yushire: It has 70 levels. The further you go the longer a level takes to clear. I'd say there's anywhere between 4-10 hours of gameplay in there. It's a full game unlike Lost Winds.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

OK THEN, this is the type of game that my mom wants. Thanks for the reply...

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

Your mom wants? For herself or for her hard earned money for you to play? ;) In any case if she's a gamer who loves puzzle games she'll love Toki Tori. You two should help each other out while playing. It can be a lot of fun as a pass the controller back and fourth through each puzzle type of game.

Around the Network

^^^

She is addicted to Wrecking Crew and Adventures of Lolo so much she cant sleep till she solve one stage. She finished Adventures of Lol 1-3 BTW.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

no it mean we have small devs that aren't trying crappy ports and know they need to make a name for themselves to get the cash

jankazimierz said:
Ill take MGS4 and NG2, Ill leave WiiSki for everyone else...

I'll take Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime 3, I'll leave Nova Strike for everyone else....

See how easy that was.   We could make this a game, or you could stop your weak attempts at trying to bash everyone who has a different preference or game system than you.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Small developers have to make good games in order to survive.

Big developers can continue to ignore the Wii until the small developers devour them.

Big 3rd party devs are going to be disrupted by the Wii unless they figure it out NOW.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Because they get to create what they want, not what a publisher pays them to make.