By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - wiiware games are 100X better than big 3rd party games. WHY?

I have played Toki Tori for 9 hours already, I have almost completed the normal levels and have done about 1/3rd the hard ones.

Most of the time is spent panned out looking at the whole level and trying to figure out what the hell you are supposed to do, and a number of levels can create a mind block so you think there must be something wrong because it's impossible.

Lost Winds is fantastic and so wonderful while playing it, but it is short.

Around the Network

I was actually kinda disappointed with Lost Winds. I mean, it's got nice ideas and it's put together nicely, but it's just too easy for me. I like to have some challenge in a game, and Lost Winds didn't deliver on that front, but it has great promise for more.

The only other WiiWare game I've bought so far is Star Soldier R, and I've clocked quite some hours on it already. I still have ways to go though, those Japanese are just insanely good at it o_O But I'm currently number 3 in Finnish rankings and 21xx worldwide on the 2-minute mode ;) I just can't understand how the worldwide leader can get so much points...

Lost winds is a great game indeed, though it's quite easy. I like the concept, but it's a pitty it ends with 'to be continued', it feels like some kind of trick to keep people buying more and more points to download the sequel. But yeah, Wii Ware isn't ment for big games after all.