By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - What's wrong with banned members?

That's some glitch.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Not a glitch, ppl--try actually reading ioi's post.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

so you can unban my kirby007 account? the only thing i did was bandodge,
i never had spamaccounts

Perhaps I think badly, but reading here and there the reasons of some bans I suspect some mods (that I won't mention, just in case ) either went out of control or they can't tell humour from trolling, so ioi had to patch the matter up
...Or perhaps it was done on purpose, to spice up the forums, but maybe here I'm poaching on conspiracy theories' territory.   

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Well, zack blue is still unbanned, and we all know who he is

Around the Network
disolitude said:
trestres said:
@ ssj12: lol. Hey there's some members that are unbanned, search for "ioi". Also zackblue...

Does seeing people get banned turn you on?

No, does it do the job for you? I mean, I've seen people who love hentai, but your tastes are just sad :/

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

modsgonecrazy said:
so you can unban my kirby007 account? the only thing i did was bandodge,
i never had spamaccounts

Hi kirby... just enjoy the forums with your an alt account... 

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Considering how easy it is for people to make alt account, I don't think this will really affect much. :>

You know what's funny about this? The fact that right after it happened all these perma-banned members just happened to check the site to find out that this glitch happened and started showing up again.

hmm... :-p

twesterm said:
You know what's funny about this? The fact that right after it happened all these perma-banned members just happened to check the site to find out that this glitch happened and started showing up again.

hmm... :-p

Yeah..isn't it funny.

Expect meltdowns from their various alts as their accounts get re-permabanned.

Should get juicy.