By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wario Land: The Shake Dimension - New (Tiny) Screens

I've never played any wario land game(haven't played any wario game for that matter) this looks interesting are they usually good?

Around the Network

I will definatlly be getting this. I wish Nintendo would remake Virtual Wario Land and disguise it as an original DS game called Wario Land DS or something... very few people would know, it would be not that difficult to do, and would almost certainly turn a profit.

Tiiiight

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I love the 2D platformers, my first game was a 2D platformer, very good memories.

Baddman said:
I've never played any wario land game(haven't played any wario game for that matter) this looks interesting are they usually good?

Yes the Wario Land series has always been great alternative platformers, if you don't count Wario World (the 3D GCN game) or Master of Disguise (semi-official outsourced DS game).

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network
Andrex said:
Baddman said:

Yes the Wario Land series has always been great alternative platformers, if you don't count Wario World (the 3D GCN game) or Master of Disguise (semi-official outsourced DS game).

nice i love 2d platformers i might check this out dependin on how the gameplay videos look when they surface

wow now im really interested in this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Too awesome. This is exactly what has been missing - quality 2D platformers, done on the modern console. No restrictions on alpha, frame counts, number of sprites... bring it on.

I think I would die if NSMB II hit the Wii...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

Yes, greed is good. Greed can give you everything. Treasure hunting ftw.

A definite buy since I missed Wario's treasure hunting days.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

That is so beautiful... It would have brought a tear to my eye, if my allergies weren't already doing that.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.