By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo GameCube > Wii

This thread fails, but mostly because of all the troll replys, flaming and utter crap let out by so many people in such a confined space.

Sure the op says some things you don't like, but many of the replys to it are as bad or even worse...
So now i add an entry, yeah, but only because someone needed to say this :<

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Uh...no. And though I love Guitar Hero, its not even close to the level of Super Mario Galaxy.

hmm well i cant play my wii games on gc now could i?but i could play my gc games on wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

wii > gc imo

1. smg > sms
  2. mk: wii > mk:dd
  3. twilight princess > wind waker
  4. resi 4 wii ed > gc version
  5. ssmb > ssmm
  6. wario ware wii > gc version

on top of that we have no more heroes, zak & wiki, okami, guitar hero 3, ghost squad, wii sports etc. the only gc game i can think of that might have been better is metroid prime. games like waverace and fzero i cant see working well on the wii either.

remember we're only 2 years into the wiis life and we already have a debate for it being better than its predecessor, i think in another 3 there wont be no debate at all. the hight quality 3rd party support might be a bit thin on the ground at the mo  but with the wii seeing nintendos best 3rd party backing since the snes days i think thatll only change for the better

Who the fuck brought this back....

EDIT: I said a bad word....lol

Around the Network

You fussing too much, snesboy.