By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo GameCube > Wii

Final-Fan said:
gog85 said:
Final-Fan said:
^ You might want to reconsider that post.
meh. i don't reconsider jokes unless they're offensive to more than one person.

if i get banned for that, it just tells me that this site's forum isnt worth my download limit and shrug it off.
I doubt you'd get banned, more likely a warning.  Some mods might just edit your post.  And to be honest the most likely thing that will happen is nothing at all.  But It's pretty damn crude and I just wonder if that's the kind of first impression you want to make here?

But keep in mind he was just replying to someone wondering whether the OP had a loved on killed by the Wii. So gog was just giving an equally inane reason to hate the Wii.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Gamecube was a non event only 21 million Gamecubes sold worldwide in 5 years.
Nintendo Wii has sold over 27 million in like 18 months.
Wii is so much better than Gamecube it plays all the GC games, Wii has online, upgraded graphics in Wii games and plays all Nintendo classic games on VC.

RolStoppable said:
Rock_on_2008 said:
Gamecube was a non event only 21 million Gamecubes sold worldwide in 5 years.
Nintendo Wii has sold over 27 million in like 18 months.
Wii is so much better than Gamecube it plays all the GC games, Wii has online, upgraded graphics in Wii games and plays all Nintendo classic games on VC.

Calling the Gamecube a non event can get you in big trouble. It may not have been a very successful system, but it's still a Nintendo product, therefore you have to praise it. The Gamecube was a gift given to us by our gods.

News: A new fanatic religion has come up. Currently its lunitec supporters are only at 100.61M as of now, but the new religion is increasing quickly. The new religion is not monotheistic (one god religion) but rather has several. The 2 main gods are just called "Das" and "We". We are assuming this means "us" meaning that the gods are some sort of humans. A few reports seem to indicate that they may be located in Japan.

As of now, the so called "blue ocean" is rampaging electronic stores, and taking some white plastic stuff out of the stores. These are placed on something we assume is a "holy place" in the living room. We have recently found out that these things send out signals, and there is a change that these things have a mind control over the humans.

Just in: the fanatic blue ocean is now rampaging all over the world, and pointing at total strangers screaming "you're mister gay!". People are advised to stay indoors, to save themselves from serious traumas.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Words Of Wisdom said:
Dolla Dolla said:
disolitude said:
Desroko said:
Diomedes, I think hear the PS3 being undertracked somewhere. Go investigate.

No need to read the thread any longer people...this is the highlight right here

QFH

Great quote.

A+ thread, would read again.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

I sense much fail with this one.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network
Chadius said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Dolla Dolla said:
disolitude said:
Desroko said:
Diomedes, I think hear the PS3 being undertracked somewhere. Go investigate.

No need to read the thread any longer people...this is the highlight right here

QFH

Great quote.

A+ thread, would read again.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

DC controller=Best of last gen.

Fernando said:

Too much money. lol. I am poor.

Time to save up for a better graphics card and a new motherboard in five to eight years! PC FTW!

I guess I am just too old-school for today's casual gamer market

You are 17

Let me guess: Your first console was the PS1 and you think that Final Fantasy VII is the best FF, right? You are the stereotype of the new gamer.

i'm 22 and i think ff7 is the best ff........ so do millions of others since it sold the most.......

rasone77 said:
Garcian Smith said:
Snesboy said:

1) Virtual Console: Where the hell is GoldenEye 007? Where is Majora's Mask? Where is Road Rash 64? WHERE THE HELL ARE THE N64 GAMES IN GENERAL?!?! COME ON!!

2) USB 2.0 ports: They are there why the hell can't I save files onto a USB Memory Stick? Why can't I print pictures off of the Photo Channel? Why are they even there to begin with?!?

3) Photo Channel: Why can't QuickTime movies play in that p.o.s Photo Channel even though it says they can play? Why can't I play .mp3 files like I used to be able to?

4) Ethernet Port: WHY ISN'T THERE ONE ON HERE?!

5) Why can't I save Wii files to a GameCube memory card?

6) Why aren't all my GameCube accessories compatible with the Wii?

7) Why is the system made of cheap-as-a-whore plastic?

8) Why can't games load more quickly? It is the successor to the 'Cube after all

9) Why isn't there any voice chat?

10) Why are the controllers way over-priced?

11) Where the hell are the good games? What happened to Disaster? And Project HAMMER? And Pikmin 3?

12) Since when does "Third Party Support" equate to "Shovelware"?

1) The rights to Goldeneye are owned by Rare, who are in turn owned by Microsoft. As for the rest, so a few games that you like aren't up there yet. Boo hoo, cry more.

2) Specialized gaming device doesn't support all of the peripherals that a personal computer does. News at 11, followed by lengthy round-table discussion of this late-breaking scandal.

3) Um, QuickTime (.mov) and mp3 files DO play. You must just be such a horrible failure that they don't just for you.

4) There's no Ethernet port because this is 2008 and everyone uses wifi.

5) Because GameCube and Wii games use different file formats.

6) Because Nintendo couldn't be bothered to reconfigure the entire system just for a handful of dorks who want to use their Game Boy Player.

7) So what, you're clubbing your Wii with a hammer now? Who the hell cares?

8) Yes, how dare Nintendo deprive me of an extra three seconds of my life while I wait for my games to load. NINTENDO IS SCREWING US AGAIN!!

9) Because nobody likes to listen to whiny twelve year olds spout off curses while playing a nice game of Dr. Mario.

10) Durr... maybe because the motion sensing and IR doohickeys aren't free?

11) Disaster is coming. Project HAMMER was canceled. Pikmin 3 was never even announced. In the meantime, the Wii has arguably the best third-party support of any of the three consoles and Nintendo's awesome first-party games. What more do you want?

12) Since when are No More Heroes, Boom Blox, RE4 Wii, Okami Wii, Zack & Wiki, PES 08 Wii, GH3, Bully, Trauma Center 1 & 2, RE:UC, FFCC WiiWare, LostWinds, and Geometry Wars, just to name a handful, "shovelware"? And those are just released games.

I can't believe I wasted so much time replying to this crap. 

Actually, the Official James Bond Video Game License is currently held by EA, the James Bond License in general is held by MGM. The publishing rights to Goldeneye are held by Nintendo, and the program code is property of RARE who has a contract with Microsoft. Therefore, you have a giant cluster___ of people who need to get paid before that game sees rerelease.. 

nope blizzard owns the James bond License.

Ratix240sx said:
DC controller=Best of last gen.

LMAO!

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3