By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - just noticed somthing interesting

brute said:
Andrex said:
Yes I noticed. Wario also went from Land to World.

yeah your right,i wonder if they will make wario galaxy

Doesn't matter, I'm glad they're continuing the Wario Land franchise. ^^; On consoles too, with hand-drawn 2D art... *salivates* Now I know what SF2 HD fans felt like.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network

Nah. They'll go in the opposite direction and fool everyone. It will be Super Mario Telephone Booth.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

no way super mario universe !

amp316 said:
Nah. They'll go in the opposite direction and fool everyone. It will be Super Mario Telephone Booth.

hahahaha that one really made me laugh

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Maybe Super Mario Infinity , Something like that

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Kasz216 said:
After that mayber we'll have Super Mario Dimensions.

Lol. I can't wait for Mario in 4D :) Wonder what Krazy Ken will say about this! :P

@brute

A Wario Galaxy would be hilarious.

And since we're talking about the Mario franchise, I hope they make a Paper Luigi.

We already do have Mario in 4D, the Mario & Luigi partners in Time or whatever its called =P.

In the Super Mario Multiverse, Mario would have to kill all his copies and save/take all the princesses.

Galaki said:
In the Super Mario Multiverse, Mario would have to kill all his copies and save/take all the princesses.

Infinite replayability! Every action you take spawns infinite new realities!

Certainly could be an interesting premise. 

it could be Super Mario Local Galaxy Group or Super Mario Galaxycluster before it goes to Super Mario Universe ¬_¬

Land, World, Sun(shine), Galaxy, Universe, Multi-verse, then, microscopic Land! :o