By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Anyone have this yet? I do but I havent been able to properly test it. From what I have used it, its pretty nice little thing. 

Discuss:

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

Around the Network

I read that it does not support Java or Flash, although rumors speculated otherwise.

I saw it in the store the other day...I thought it might have some uses for when I'm sitting around with friends, and I need to quick IMDB an actor or something like that, I don't have a laptop and my friends don't usually have theirs handy...we're always playing DS though hehe.

Maybe I'll pick it up later, if it's any good.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

If it was capable of "self-upgrading" I would get it, but I don't have much use for it at the moment. Guess I don't spend enough time "mobile" (either at work, or a house with Internet access).

Most WiFi capable mobiles should have a better browser.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

I ordered it online but it's on backorder. I do not believe it uses Flash. I think it works in Small screen rendering. Opera's website should have all the info on it.

Around the Network

It's absolutely horrible, it has no redeeming value. I haven't found one useful thing to use it for. By far the worst purchase I've made for my DS.

I bought the thing on a whim, the EB guys near my work were unpacking it with Puzzle League and asked if I wanted a copy of the browser (as they know I buy a lot of DS games) so I said sure... I should have grabbed Puzzle League on that day and left the browser well enough alone. I took the browser back today and made a trade in towards puzzle league and lost money on the deal.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

This guy reviews the Japanese version of the DS browser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR2yfhBSvR0

He says it does not support Flash and it takes MINUTES to load many sites.  Listen to the load times he cites at the end of the video.

I was hoping this would at least be as good as the PSP browser but with stylus support, but the PSP browser is clearly much better even if you have to just the pad and buttons to type.

I think it should get some credit. Darknight_DS seemed a bit harsh.  Its purpose is simply getting online and going to sites.  It loads images and everything and you can make it not load images which will make all sites load sinificantly faster. It works pretty good in my opinion.  Maybe not great but give it some credit, I think its pretty cool.

A delayed game is good someday, a bad game is bad forever.

"pretty cool" doesn't cut it in this day and age.

the next DS they release hopefully comes with a built-in browser. 

better yet if it's a DS phone. 

the Wii is an epidemic.

The US browser does support flash and only works on DS Lites.