By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games you played and no one else did

F1 Manager

Around the Network

Sci Ops was the coolest idea for a game ever! You were this guy Nick Scryer who ran around with freaky telekinetic powers throwing people off of cliffs and lighting them on fire. And he would force people to shoot themselves in the face with mind control powers... it was awesome!

QUAKE (PC)

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

The Legend of Zelda :The Wand of Gamelot

That game was so kick ass, I don't understand why
whenever I mention it people cry

:)

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
HeroeDeLeyenda said:
QUAKE (PC)

I actually didn't like the first quake that much. Quake 2 on the other hand, Awesomeness.

Around the Network

That would be beyond good and evil.

Dungeon Seige: Throne of Agony
Folklore
Harvest moon 64

The jungle book on SNES

Quake II Mission PacK The Reckoning (disc is gone though :() It was an awsome expansion it had this really cool weapon called the Phlanax it was pretty powerfull and made this wierd squealing sound and it had much more powerfull eneimes.

I'm going to have to go with Shadow of Destiny as well....awesome concept. I saw that game at a KB Toys store for $4 and figured 'what the hell?' I would have gladly paid $40 for it when it was released if I'd known it'd be so cool.
Golgo 13 on the NES was fun for me. Folklore and the Darkness on PS3. On the PS2, Second Sight, The Bards Tale, Drakan: The Ancient's Gate was pretty great, The Rule of Rose, Magna Carta: Tears of Blood, and(my favorite) Indigo Prophecy.
King's Quest on the PC got all the sales, but I also liked the Police Quest and Space Quest games by Sierra back in the late 80's/early 90's.

Has anyone ever played and enjoyed Dreamfall for the Xbox? Thinking about getting that because it looks like it has an interesting story and a similar interface as Indigo Prophecy.