By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games you played and no one else did

LongLiveTheBeatles said:
HeroeDeLeyenda said:
QUAKE (PC)

I actually didn't like the first quake that much. Quake 2 on the other hand, Awesomeness.

Interesting, I loved the first Quake and Quake 3: Arena (playing it again now) but didn't think much of Quake 2 and 4.

Quake should come under Games you played - and everyone else did.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Around the Network

okami, no more heroes, disgaea, viewtiful joe !!!

ROCK N ROLL RACING!!! XD brilliant game for the SNES, still waiting for it to come to the VC.

Wet: the sexy imperium for PC was hilarious

hahah I have F1 Manager and Lords of the Realm II, I almost mentioned LOTRII but thought it would be a bit popular in Europe (I got it from a magazine here)

in my copy of F1 Manager (and I believe every copy out there) I had to change the PC time zone or else you couldn't advance to the second season lol

Afterlife was a cool game too but I think this one is more popular :P

and there's Asterix: Caesar's Challenge too, father of Mario Party

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!

Around the Network

The Bouncer on PS2. 'Twas the first story-focussed game I ever got into. It also had a very fun fighting engine

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Terranigma great RPG snes

Demonscrest (snes)
Battletoads & Double Dragon (snes)
Metal Warriors (snes)
Einheinder (ps1)
Karnov (nes)
Growlanser Series (ps2)

All awesome games I never hear anyone talking about.

did anyone played one for the ps1? is a guy with a gun in he arm and he life depends on he's adrenalin or something like that the thing is as long as he is blowing things up he wont die but if he calms down hes ' life goes down, anyone played it?

ZOE2
shadow of the colossus

Luigi's Mansion