By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Great games you played and no one else did

here is the description for "ONE" on the ps1
"Many games attempt to make the player feel like the star of a big-budget action movie, but very few deliver on the promise. One delivers in a big way and truly feels very cinematic. The main theme throughout One is rage, and after playing through the difficult shooter, the theme really begins to dig in. The result is an action-packed game with nonstop destruction from beginning to end."

took it from gamespot.

Around the Network
starcraft said:

Future Cop: L.A.P.D.

People want to know if EA has ever made a good game. That right there is the answer to their question.

Hell Yes.

Shit, EA used to make loads of good games. They still come out with decent games every once in awhile now (like LoTR: Battle for Middle Earth).

OT:

Old school,  Shadowrun for Genesis.

New school, Psychonauts (watch the Yahtzee video for this game... I highly suggest everyone do the pencil thing between their fingers if they haven't played it). 

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

starcraft said:
Katilian said:
starcraft said:
I was right. Noone else did play Future Cop?

I own this on PC. I bought it because a friend rented it on Playstation and I loved it. Been a looooong time since I've played it though.

I played it on PS1 but I downloaded the PC demo a few months back.  I think you can buy the whole game electronically from EA, but after the campaign, who'd be online to play it?

played it finish it very good game very under hyped, well did you play ONE??????

Slimebeast said:
Conquests of Camelot, a Sierra adventure from 1989 on the Amiga (probably on PC too).

Gabriel Knight II - The Beast Within, another Sierra game. PC.

Lords of the Realm II on the PC.

Gabriel Knight II is possibly the ultimate point and click and one of the best games ever made...

Starmistkarmic said:
Has anyone ever played and enjoyed Dreamfall for the Xbox? Thinking about getting that because it looks like it has an interesting story and a similar interface as Indigo Prophecy.

I recommend Dreamfall pretty highly, but only if you've played The Longest Journey first. You'd probably be better off looking for the PC GotY edition of Dreamfall, which should include the original game.  The system requirements aren't very steep on either game, so any half-decent PC should run them.